- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Stakeholder Forum 2015
The Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking is organising its 8th Stakeholder Forum.
More than 350 participants from the European Industry and Research communities together with decision-makers will attend the annual event of the European Partnership for Fuel Cells and Hydrogen.
The Stakeholder Forum will provide an overview of the major developments in the past year and will seek to outline a vision for the way the sector will unfold in the coming years. The Forum will include important speeches from:
- Senior European policymakers who will explain how to identify and enable synergies between European funding programs to facilitate major new investments in FCH technology;
- High level industry practitioners who will explain how they are tackling the challenges of making a commercial case for deployment of these technologies today
- Early customers on their experience with the technology both positive and negative and their views on what will be required to achieve faster take-up
The two days preceding the Forum will include the Programme Review Days which will be an opportunity to review progress on the FCH JU’s major projects.