- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Programme Review 2017
Programme Review Days 2017
The Fuel Cell and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking (FCH 2 JU) organised the seventh edition of its Programme Review Days (PRD). 87 projects allocated in 6 panels covering cross-cutting, energy and transport in research and demonstration activities have been the basis of the FCH JU's annual review of its research and innovation programme.
The Programme Review Days 2017 took place at Steigenberger Wiltcher’s Hotel, 71 Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels, Belgium in Brussels on 23-24 November 2017.
See programme, posters and presentations here