- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Programme Review Report 2014
The 2014 Review is the fourth review of the FCH JU project portfolio. The reviews began in 2011, following a recommendation arising from the interim evaluation of the FCH JU which identified the need to ensure that the FCH JU project portfolio as a whole fulfilled the objectives of the MAIP, which subsequently became the MAWP.
An international team of leading experts in the FCH field undertakes each review based on:
• The achievements of the portfolio against the strategic objectives and content of the FCH JU’s MAIP/MAWP and the AIP/AWPs, as set out for the transportation and energy innovation pillars and the cross-cutting category;
• The extent to which the portfolio meets the FCH JU’s remit for promoting the horizontal activities of RCS, PNR, safety, life-cycle and socio-economic analysis, education and training, and public awareness;
• The portfolio’s effectiveness in promoting linkages and co-operation between projects, and between FCH JU-supported projects and those supported by other European instruments, the Member States and internationally. Review panels The 2014 review comprised six panels covering a total of 114 projects. Each panel covered between 10 and 24 projects, as shown in Table 1 below. The objective was to assess projects within each panel as a sub-portfolio (within the FCH JU portfolio) and not as individual projects, although examples of individual projects representing good practice were highlighted.