- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Programme Review Days 2018
PROGRAMME REVIEW DAYS 2018
The 2018 Programme Review Days will take place in Brussels on 14-15 November 2018, ahead of the FCH JU Stakeholder Forum, which takes place on 16 November.
Check out the latest Agenda here.
Venue: Charlemagne Building (European Commission): Rue de la Loi 170, 1000 Brussels.
The Programme Review Days, organised annually, aims to provide an overview on the progress of the FCH JU funded projects. It constitutes an excellent visibility platform for the projects and the technological developments achieved in the sector, and provides networking opportunities for the participants.
87 projects will be featured this year, gathered around the following sessions:
- Trials and Deployment of Fuel Cell Applications
- Next Generation of Products
- Hydrogen for Sectorial Integration and
- Support for Market Uptake