- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
MISSION & VALUES
The Programme Office provides opportunities for Fuel Cells and Hydrogen technologies as a Clean, Secure and Efficient energy solution to become market ready through a committed European Public Private partnership.
Our core values
Core values guide collective & individual everyday action of the FCH JU team: they indicate how we interact with colleagues and stakeholders; they shape our behaviors as well as management's leadership philosophy. Our core values include professionalism, commitment, credibility and integrity.
Professionalism : we use our expertise and experience & uphold high quality standards when providing service to our clients
Commitment: we take full responsibility and show dedication towards all we do
Credibility: we deliver what we say
Integrity: we will not compromise on ethical issues in our everyday dealings with our stakeholders and colleagues