- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Horizon 2020 Projects (by Pillar)
See all Horizon 2020 projects
Horizon 2020 is the Framework Programme according to which all FCH JU projects financed under the 2014-2020 call for proposals are funded. Projects funded in previous years (2008-2013) were financed under the European Commission 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technical Development (FP7) and can be viewed here.
Under Horizon 2020, the FCH JU projects are divided into 2 main application pillars (energy and transport) + cross-cutting and overarching activities.