UPDATE - 30.04.2020
A total of 71 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
- Transport – total 23 proposals
- Energy – total 22 proposals
- Overarching – total 13 proposals
- Cross-cutting – total 13 proposals
The breakdown per call budget-split (topic) is:
Topic 01-1: 6
Topic 02-1: 1
Topic 03-1: 3
Topic 03-2: 10
Topic 04-1: 1
Topic 04-4: 4
The evaluation of the proposals is planned to start by early May 2020 and will be closed by end of June 2020. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the evaluations by the end of July 2020
In reaction to the Covid-19 outbreak, the deadline for the FCH JU Call for Proposals H2020-JTI-FCH-2020 has been extended until 29 April 2020 17:00 CET (Brussels Local Time).
The Funding and Tenders Portal will be updated accordingly in the next days.
Any further question can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The call for proposals 2020 is now open.
The notice of publication of the call for proposals 2020 can be found on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal .
FCH 2 JU Documents
- FCH2 JU Annual Work Plan 2020 (AWP2020), including call topics description
- FCH2 JU Multi Annual Work Plan (MAWP) and its addendum
- FCH2 JU Model Grant Agreement
Standard Proposal templates for call 2020 (WORD files):
- FCH2 JU Research and Innovation Action and FCH2 JU Innovation Action: Part B – section 1-3, Part B – section 4-5
- FCH2 JU Coordination and Support Action: Part B – section 1-3, Part B – section 4-5
- For all type of action: FCH2 JU –Draft plan for dissemination & exploitation of results
For more information check out our brochure on How to get involved in the FCH JU Programme under Horizon 2020.
The deadline for submissions is: 29 April 2020 17:00:00 Brussels time .