- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Call update (06/05/2019)
A total of 44 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
- Transport – total 11 proposals
- Energy – total 23 proposals
- Overarching – total 6 proposals
- Cross-cutting – total 4 proposals
The breakdown per call budget-splits is:
|Transport: 11||Energy: 23||Overarching: 6||Cross-cutting: 4|
Topic 01-1: 2
Topic 02-1: 2
|Topic 03-1: 6||Topic 04-1: 1
Topic 04-2: 1
Topic 04-3: 2
The evaluation of the proposals is planned to start by mid-May 2019 and will be closed by end of June 2019. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the evaluations by the beginning of August 2019.
Call update (10/01/2019)
The call for proposals 2019 is now open.
The notice of publication of the call for proposals 2019 can be found on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal .
FCH 2 JU Documents
- FCH2 JU Annual Work Plan 2019 (AWP2019), including call topics description
- FCH2 JU Multi Annual Work Plan (MAWP) and its addendum
- FCH2 JU Model Grant Agreement
Standard Proposal templates for call 2019 (WORD files):
- FCH2 JU Research and Innovation Action and FCH2 JU Innovation Action: Part B – section 1-3, Part B – section 4-5
- FCH2 JU Coordination and Support Action: Part B – section 1-3, Part B – section 4-5
- For all type of action: FCH2 JU –Draft plan for dissemination & exploitation of results
For more information check out our brochure on How to get involved in the FCH JU Programme under Horizon 2020.
The deadline for submissions is: 23 April 2019 17:00:00 Brussels time .