Call update (05/08/2019)
An overview of the evaluation results for the 2019 Call ("Flash call info") is now available. More information can be found in this document.
The notice of publication of the call for proposals 2019 can be found on the Participant Portal website here.
Call update (06/05/2019)
A total of 44 proposals were submitted in response to this call.
- Transport – total 11 proposals
- Energy – total 23 proposals
- Overarching – total 6 proposals
- Cross-cutting – total 4 proposals
The breakdown per call budget-splits is:
|Transport: 11||Energy: 23||Overarching: 6||Cross-cutting: 4|
Topic 01-1: 2
Topic 02-1: 2
|Topic 03-1: 6||Topic 04-1: 1
Topic 04-2: 1
Topic 04-3: 2
The evaluation of the proposals is planned to start by mid-May 2019 and will be closed by end of June 2019. Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the evaluations by the beginning of August 2019.
Call update (10/01/2019)
The call for proposals 2019 is now open.
The notice of publication of the call for proposals 2019 can be found on the Funding and Tender Opportunities Portal .
FCH 2 JU Documents
- FCH2 JU Annual Work Plan 2019 (AWP2019), including call topics description
- FCH2 JU Multi Annual Work Plan (MAWP) and its addendum
- FCH2 JU Model Grant Agreement
Standard Proposal templates for call 2019 (WORD files):
- FCH2 JU Research and Innovation Action and FCH2 JU Innovation Action: Part B – section 1-3, Part B – section 4-5
- FCH2 JU Coordination and Support Action: Part B – section 1-3, Part B – section 4-5
- For all type of action: FCH2 JU –Draft plan for dissemination & exploitation of results
For more information check out our brochure on How to get involved in the FCH JU Programme under Horizon 2020.
The deadline for submissions is: 23 April 2019 17:00:00 Brussels time .