- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Europe’s role in Hydrogen and Fuel Cell value chains
Fuel cells and hydrogen (FCH) can bring significant benefits across the energy system, providing low carbon, zero air quality emission energy options, and efficient energy conversion. They can also bring significant economic benefits to Europe, as an expanding area for green growth, generating revenue for European countries and creating highly skilled jobs in a knowledge-based sector.
Leading European players
How you can help
The FCH 2 JU would appreciate your help, by providing important information about your organisation and its role in FCH value chains. Below you can find links to a short questionnaire which will help us build a database of players in European FCH value chain, and a survey where you can give your views on Europe’s competitiveness.
- Click here to complete a short questionnaire to help us build a database of players in European FCH value chains. The questionnaire asks for basic information about your organisation, its role in the supply chain, and current activities. It should take a few minutes to complete.
- Click here to complete our competitiveness survey. Here you have the opportunity to express your views on Europe’s capabilities and prospects compared with other leading world regions and players. This survey is hosted on an external site (Check Market).
This section will be updated in the summer of 2018, once the database and survey are completed, to give an overview of the European FCH sector, and maps showing locations of different players.
The European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell industry today (2017 status)
If you have any questions or wish to get in touch with the FCH JU regarding the topic of Value chain, please use firstname.lastname@example.org