- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Annual Work Plans
The Annual Work Plan (AWP) outlines the scope and details of the FCH JU's operational and horizontal activities for each year.
FCH2 JU Annual Work Plan 2015- Annexe 1 - on Operations
FCH2 JU Annual Work Plan 2015- Annexe 2 - on Governance, finance and administration
The 2014 version, establishing the first AWP of the Fuel Cell and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking (FCH 2 JU), focuses on research and demonstration activities as a priority, together with supportive actions required. It also describes the objectives of the FCH 2 JU, the policy and global context, assessment criteria, technical targets and rationale for individual activities.
Calls under FP7
The corresponding documents for the previous framework programme period (Annual Implementation Plans under FP7) can be found here