Round-Up on European Hydrogen Week 2020: Presentations and recordings are available
We were delighted to welcome attendees from more than 60 countries this year at the first edition of the European Hydrogen Week. The event was jam-packed with content including:
- more than 100 speakers
- over 260 projects presented
- case studies and best practices presented by European hydrogen regions
- 4 Award categories and 6 proud winners
- high-level sessions covering different subjects from hydrogen for sectoral integration to education and training challenges. Check out all the presentations of the FCH JU Programme Review Days 2020 here.
- keynote speeches of EU Commissioners and encouraging messages from MEPs
- ministerial roundtables debating the role of hydrogen within the green recovery plans
- panel discussions tackling topics such as Synergies between EU and national funds or regional initiatives to develop integrated concepts for hydrogen
- smart talks outlining budget allocation in hydrogen initiatives by 2030
- discussions, experience exchange, Q&A, virtual cocktail rooms and many more
Let's see how 2021 will look like, but one thing is certain - we are looking forward to welcoming you next year at the second edition of the European Hydrogen Week! A massive thank you to all speakers, investors, partners, journalists and attendees.