- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Invitation to the FCH JU Programme Review Days and Stakeholder Forum
It is a pleasure to invite you to join us for the 2018 edition of the FCH JU Programme Review Days and Stakeholder Forum, which will take place on 14-16 November 2018 in Brussels, Charlemagne Building.
The registration for both events is now open and will close on 30 October 2018.
You can check the agendas at the links below.
The programme review days will focus on the FCH JU- funded projects and their latest achievements. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with the project coordinators and participate in a poster exhibition organised on this occasion.
This year the programme will feature as well the FCH JU Awards for the best hydrogen and fuel cells success story which will take place on Thursday, 15 November 2018, at the Autoworld museum. More information will be available soon.
The Stakeholder Forum will gather representatives of EU institutions, industry and research and other energy & climate stakeholders around the following topics:
- Session I - Building the road to consumers - will address the strategic development of the Hydrogen Infrastructure in Europe
- Session II – Working together: towards sectoral integration - will highlight the importance of sectoral Integration through collaboration with other players
- Session III – European Hydrogen Economy in a worldwide context will discuss the latest international developments and fuel cells and hydrogen as areas of economic growth and job creation.
As 2018 marks the ten-year anniversary of the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU), it is inspiring to look back over the many accomplishments of the past decade. We would like to distinguish the work of the most successful and innovative projects funded by the FCH JU, by giving two awards: for the best success story and the best project innovation.
The Awards ceremony is a perfect opportunity for networking, and celebration, and it is part of the 2018 edition of the FCH JU Programme Review Days and Stakeholder Forum. Register to the conference, to join us at the Awards ceremony.
Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018
Venue: Autoworld museum building in Brussels
We look forward to welcoming you at our events and we encourage you to use #SF2018 and #FCH_Awards18 in all social media posts regarding the event.