- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Follow the InfoDay 2019 online!
The Info Day 2019 will take place on 29 January !
If you cannot join us in Brussels, make sure to follow our web-stream: https://fch.webex.com/join/BFCH2JU. You do not need to register to follow the event online.
The link will be activated on 29 January.
During the event, you can submit your questions via Slido, using the code #FCHJU
More information and guidance on the process for participation in the FCH JU Call for proposals can also be found in the FCH JU "Guide for participants" brochure here.