- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
FCH JU project DEMO4GRID
Europe's largest Single-Stack-Electrolyser for regulating the electricity grid and producing green hydrogen for the food retailer
On the 12 MArch 2017, the kick-off meeting of the new FCH JU project Demo4Grid took place at the Green Energy Center Europe in Innsbruck.
The project will support the electricity grids by generating merchant hydrogen for mobility and heating application. The final goal is to provide grid balancing services to the transmission system operator APG (primary and secondary balancing services), to participate in TIWAG’s intra-day and spot markets to generate cost-competitive hydrogen as well as to use surplus hydro-power energy from a station currently near to the electrolysis plant.