- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Young researchers awards offered by Hydrogen Europe Research
Last chance to apply for the 'Hydrogen Europe Research Young Scientist Award', with deadline of 15th October 2018.
All information and eligibility criteria can be found on the website of Hydrogen Europe.
Hydrogen Europe Research is pleased to announce the annual awards to be presented to outstanding young scientists contributing to the three pillars of the European Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Joint Undertaking. Areas of interest include fundamentals, applications and analysis in the topic areas of:
FCH Technologies for Transportation Systems
FCH Technologies for Energy Systems
FCH Technologies cross-cutting activities (safety, RCS, education…)
The award consists of € 500, a recognition certificate, and travel expenses to participate to the award presentation at the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking Programme Review Days (14 November 2018, Brussels).
Monday, October 15, 2018