- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Workshop on PEMFC Stack and MEA manufacturing: Is the EU industry ready for the challenges?
The Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking is organising a Workshop on PEMFC Stack and MEA manufacturing processes and quality control techniques in Brussels on 11 October 2018.
Throughout the one-day event industry and research representatives will gather to discuss the challenges stemming from the need of rapidly upscaling stacks and MEAS manufacturing volumes, while delivering products in line with OEMs’ expectations.
The event represents an excellent opportunity to share the latest developments in manufacturing techniques, quality control, review relevant RCS, discuss the main research related challenges and, last but not least, strengthen the ties within the European PEMFC value chain.
Thursday, October 11, 2018
FCH JU, Av. de la Toison d' Or 56- 60, 1060 Brussels, BE