THyGA Online Workshop
The FCH JU project "Testing Hydrogen admixture for Gas Appliances", or THyGA, is organising its first online workshop on May 6th (10.00/12.00 AM and 1.00/3.00 PM CET, incl. virtual lunch break). The workshop will present first research results, and discuss the specific consequences of hydrogen blending for the gas appliances sector, with the participation of researchers, manufacturers and associations.
- Insight on THyGA’s first research contents
- EU market segmentation of gas appliances
- Focus topic: development of a protocol for testing H2 admixture
- Discussion of the testing procedure of gas appliances with manufacturers, researchers and associations
- Discussion and questions related to the addressed topics
To get the connection information, please send your confirmation of attendance to email@example.com.