- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
Material challenges for fuel cell & hydrogen technologies: from innovation to industry
On September 19-21 2016 the 2nd International workshop on Material Challenges for Fuel Cell and Hydrogen technologies, from innovation to industry is taking place in Grenoble, France. This workshop aims to:
- highlight key results of the research and innovation in the field of material for fuel cell and hydrogen.
- give an updated overview of the project portfolio (FCH JU, NMPB and US DoE funded projects).
- identify research and innovation priorities on advanced materials and their commercialization.
- provide key recommendations to FCH roadmap and research needs.
More information here.
Abstract and request for participation should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, September 19, 2016
Minatec, CEA-Grenoble, France