Joint European Summer School JESS 2019
The Joint European Summer School JESS 2019 on Fuel Cell, Electrolyser and Battery Technologies will run from 16-20 September and 23-27 September 2019 in Athens, Greece.
The summer school offers high graduate level courses on selected topics of fuel cells, electrolyser, and battery technologies. JESS is organised jointly by the University of Birmingham, Research Centre Jülich (Forschungszentrum Jülich) in cooperation with the University of Aachen (RWTH), and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU).
The first week 16-20 September 2019 offers three introductory courses:
- High temperature fuel cells and electrolysers (SOFC and SOE),
- Low temperature fuel cells and electrolysers (PEM and alkaline),
- Battery technology.
The second week 23-27 September 2019 offers three advanced courses:
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles,
- Innovative Technology Business Development,
- Hydrogen Safety, and
- The Modelling Master Class.