Hydrogen Transition Summit 2021
11 November | Hybrid Event (Live in-person and online)
The Hydrogen Transition Summit will take place in the Innovation Zone organised by Climate Action, located in Cessnock Quay in Glasgow during COP26 on the 11 November 2021.
This Hydrogen Transition Summit is a full-day of presentations and discussions on hydrogen: from industry, transport, policy and finance through to energy decarbonisation and carbon capture. Sessions will share innovations, ideas and case studies.
You will hear from influential international speakers working on hydrogen projects and programmes as well as those developing energy and financial policies.
The Summit is an ideal platform for investors, project developers, policymakers and innovators to share insights and expertise.
- Rosalinde van der Vlies, Director Clean Planet, European Commission
- Bart Biebyuck, Executive Director, Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking, FCH JU
- Claire Lavelle, Board Member, Scottish Renewables
- Dr Fiona Simon, CEO, Australia Hydrogen Council
- Paul Browning, CEO Mitsubishi Power Americas and Chief Regional Officer EMEA, Mitsubishi Power
- Filippo Gaddo, Director, Energy Investor Advisory Team, Arup
- Karen Turner, Professor and Director of the Centre for Energy Policy, University of Strathclyde
- Raphael Schoentgen, President, Hydrogen Europe
- Chris Goodall, Founder and author, Carbon Commentary
- Dr Angela Needle, Director of Strategy, Cadent Gas