Hydrogen Transition Summit
Climate Action is pleased to announce the Transition Summits, a series of 2-day virtual events focusing on 5 key sector transitions: Hydrogen, Industry, Transport, Energy and Cities. Climate Action's Hydrogen Transition Summit, taking place on the 23rd and 25th February, will gather key stakeholders in the energy, policy, and investment sectors driving the shift to a hydrogen-based economy.
The Summit is a 4-part virtual event made up of engaging panels, high-level presentations and innovative fireside chats.
● Hear and learn from Influential Speakers including Government Ministers, CEOs & Sustainability Leaders
● Access innovative technology and solutions accelerating the hydrogen transition
● Network with delegates by using the event platform networking functions and features
● Foster international and cross-sector collaboration to shift towards a hydrogen economy
● Learn how different governments are addressing hydrogen & their strategy for the future
● Support the creation of policy frameworks that encourage investment
● Bart Biebuyk, Executive Director, FCH-JU
● Francesco La Camera Director General, IRENA
● Will Lochhead, Deputy Director, Head of Industrial Carbon Capture and Hydrogen Business Models, BEIS, UK Government
● Ita Kettleborough Deputy-Director, Energy Transitions Commission
● Jorgo Chatzimarkakis Secretary General, Hydrogen Europe
● Shiva Dustdar Head of Innovation Finance, European Investment Bank
● Max Correa Achurra Executive Director, Solar and Energy Innovation Committee, CORFO Chile