The Hydrogen & Fuel Cells for Heavy Duty Transport Conference
The Hydrogen & Fuel Cells for Heavy Duty Transport Conference, taking place on 25-26 March 2020 in Brussels, will bring together major stakeholders from the industry and academia in order to discuss the latest advancements in this sector.
Two days of interactive presentations and networking sessions on the following topics:
- EU regulatory framework and hydrogen roadmap
- On board hydrogen technologies
- Maximising performance, safety and reliability
- Examination of running projects
- High-capacity hydrogen refueling stations
- Building partnerships between all stakeholders
- Creating pathway to commercialisation
- Education and training for end users
More details about the event here.