Hydrogen for Climate Action conference
Hydrogen Europe and DG GROW will hold a Hydrogen for Climate Action Conference on Wednesday, 09.10.2019 in Brussels (De Gasperi Auditorium, Charlemagne building, rue de la Loi 170, BE-1000 Brussels).
Currently, an Important Project of Common European Interest (IPCEI) on hydrogen is being prepared. With this tool, the European Commission will help kick-start the EU hydrogen industry to achieve the EU climate goals. In this framework, the conference will
- help to unite businesses and national and regional policymakers to launch a climate policy breakthrough
- provide an overview of existing initiatives
- describe activities in various European regions
- present significant projects of common European interest currently being developed
- create a launchpad platform to integrate further similar initiatives all over Europe
Next to the conference, an exhibition will also take place showcasing the different hydrogen technologies and their applications.
Don't miss this unique chance to meet the whole hydrogen sector, learn more about the IPCEI on hydrogen, get information on relevant financing sources from all the regions of the EU as well as hear it directly from the projects involved.
For further information, please visit the conference website: www.hydrogen4climateaction.eu.