- About us
- FCH regions
- RCS Strategy Coordination Group
- European Hydrogen Safety Panel
- Guarantees of origin for Hydrogen
- FCH Value chain
- Funding & Financing
- 1000 Solutions Initiative
- European Hydrogen Refuelling Station Availability System
- Mission Innovation "Hydrogen Valleys"
- Tools for Innovation Monitoring
- Stakeholder Forum
- Programme Review
- CALLS FOR PROPOSALS & PROCUREMENTS
- NEWS, EVENTS & MEDIA
- AWARDS 2018
FCH JU Info Day/Brokerage – Call 2017
The FCH JU will hold its annual Info-Day on 2nd February 2017.
This is the occasion for potential participants to receive further insights into the description of the topics and rules for participation for the 2017 call for proposals, as well as benefit from the networking opportunities.
View the programme here.
The Registrations are now closed as the maximum number of participants has been reached.
You will be able to follow the event on- line via web streaming via this link.
View presentations here.
The call for proposals 2017 was published here.
Thursday, February 2, 2017
White Atrium, Avenue de la Toison d'Or 56- 60, 1060 Brussels