EU Sustainable Energy Week
Launched in 2006 by the European Commission, the EUSEW is the biggest event dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe. It brings together public authorities, private companies, NGOs and consumers to promote initiatives to save energy and move towards cleaner, more secure and more efficient power.
Sessions organised by the European Commission and energy stakeholders focus on sustainable energy issues and debate new policy developments as well as other topics comprising the European Green Deal - to help rebuild a better and more resilient society and economy. Next to the conference, networking opportunities will bring the EUSEW Community online to forge alliances whilst the EUSEW Awards celebrate outstanding individuals, projects and ideas.
#EUSEW2020 is going digital!
The 15th edition of the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) will be held as a digital event, the first one ever since EUSEW started in 2006. The biggest event dedicated to renewables and efficient energy use in Europe is scheduled to take place from 22 to 26 June 2020, online and under a new theme: Beyond the crisis: clean energy for green recovery and growth.
Registrations will launch in June!
What can you expect?
- Discussions on sustainable energy topics at dedicated digital side events (now until July);
- Youth Energy Day (22 June);
- High-level policy sessions (23-25 June);
- EU Sustainable Energy Awards Ceremony (23 June; this year’s ceremony features dedicated awards for Women in Energy and the citizens’ favourite project decided by a public vote in June);
- Local sustainable energy events – Energy Days – designed to help you show how communities across Europe are contributing to the clean energy transition.