FCH JU Info Day- call for proposals 2014
The FCH JU held a Public Information Session on the 10th of July 2014 from 09.00 till 18.00 at Auditorium Madou, Brussels.
As a first info-day under Horizon 2020, the programme of this session has outlined and detailed, amongst other useful information, new call conditions and rules framing submission of proposals as well as the new evaluation process of proposals.
Presentations of the Info-Day can be found hereunder:
- Presentation of the FCH 2 JU Council Regulation – J.L. DELPLANCKE
- AWP2014 – Transport pillar topics & Overarching project topic – E.GIRON
- AWP2014 – Energy pillar topics – N. LYMPEROPOULOS
- AWP 2014 – Cross-cutting topics – V. FERREIRA
- Call conditions & Rules for participation & Proposals submission and evaluation - M. ATANASIU
- Validation of beneficiaries, Financial Viability check & Guarantee Fund – E. ROBINO
- Grant Agreement – N. BRAHY
- Introduction to the New Industry Grouping and the Research Grouping – I.JEMELKOVA
- Knowledge management – J-L. DELPLANCKE
- NCP information - Piotr SWIATEK
The notice of publication of the call for proposals 2014 can be found on the Participant Portal website: here